BSANA has a number of groups that are focused on specific areas for helping to make our neighbourhood a great place to live, we call these groups by the following names:
- Fun Streets: Holding or supporting community events to enable us to meet our neighbours.
- Conservation Streets: Protecting and enhancing the appearance of our neighbourhood.
- Green Streets: Adding plants and trees into our neighbourhood.
- Clean Streets: Keeping our streets clean and tidy.
- Safe Streets: Helping us all feel safe within our neighbourhood.
If you would like to get involved in one or more of these groups or have ideas for a new group then please contact us.